Monday, August 29, 2016

First Week Fun

Howdy All!!
WOW!!! One week down already!  We had such an awesome first week. I love my new group of VIK's  so much already! I am so looking forward to my 34th year as a teacher!!!  I wanted to share a few quick pics of our first week.  Most are from our beginning of the year Camping Unit.  I've shared that already, but I'll put another link at the end of this post because I added a couple of things. First off, our cute hallway to welcome the kids!



Similar to what we did several years ago!  But still cute!! Kids' pics included some camping props!!




We got to know each other around our camp fire, made smores and made a little hands on visual.





We Organized our thinking about manners and behavior.



This is just a very small peek into all we have done so far!  There is so much more to come as we learn side by side! 
If you would like that camping unit, CLICK HERE!! :) 

OK!  Stay tuned!  We have just begun!!!
I hope your first week was just as great! 
Thanks for taking time out to take a peek into our little window of wonder!
Joyfully!
Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!