Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The 100th Day is Coming! The 100th Day is coming!

Hello Everyone!
We are 6 days away from one of our most exciting days...The 100th day of school!! We take that day very seriously! And why not??  To young kiddos, 100 is kind of magical.  We have been counting every day since the first day of school in August. We have some fun things planned for next week, and I know I've shared a lot of what we do already, but I wanted to quickly share my updated unit.  It includes poetry, word work, tons of math, fun activities and a new book idea.  100 Snowmen by Jen Arena has become my new fav. for the 100th day.  It's all about snowmen and math, but the illustrations are a hoot!  I can't wait to share it with my kiddos!! My 100th Day Unit includes some activities to go along with 100 Snowmen.  Here's a sampling from the updated version!!













On another note, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those in the northeast who are having to deal with the crazy blizzards recently! WOW!! I am praying all are safe and are staying warm.  Keep looking up, friends!!!

Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and peek through our little window!! Till next time,
Keep the Joy in your teaching!!
Nancy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!