Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! No! It's Air!

Hello Everyone!!
This coming week we will learn a little more about the weather around us, specifically air and wind.  We will learn what makes wind.  How can we tell it's windy when we can't see the wind? What makes air move? We will predict the weather and report like the weatherman!  I put together a mini unit to supplement what we have included in our curriculum. Here are a few pics showing what is included in the unit.








The unit includes poetry, science activities, language/vocabulary activities, public speaking,  and so much more!
For your free 24 page unit....
float on over to HERE!! :)

Hope this helps you! Let me know your thoughts!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my I love you!! THANKS so much for this excellent unit! You are so generous and creative! We are ALL about science this year.
    Have a great week!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again dear teacher friend! I am amazed at how much you get accomplished with your first graders. I teach in a private school and have Bible as a subject to teach in addition to Science and Social Studies. I don't always get to use all your great resources but I do love having them available for when there is time to use them. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. By chance I came across your blog. Love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resource!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!