Monday, December 3, 2012

Soooo Sorry!! And a Santa Countdown!

Hello Everyone!
Right off the bat, I have to apologize for the careless mistake I made on my "Santa's Stuck Mystery Picture activity!!  I forgot to code two rows of numbers!!!  UGH!!!  I hate to make mistakes!!! If you've already downloaded my Santa's Stuck unit, please click below for an updated version of this activity!!!  I am sooooo sorry!!  My kids helped me find this mistake!!  Way to go kids!!



 

Here's the new and improved version!!! Click Here!!

I also wanted to share a quick Santa Countdown!  Simply color, cut out, and give Santa's beard a trim every day until Christmas.  My kids have theirs on their desks.  Hmmm! 
Santa's watching!! We will use the countdown for problem solving during math!!


Here's the download! Click Here!! HO HO HO!!

PHEW!!  Again, I am so sorry for the silly mistakes!!  No excuses really. Maybe I need a new laptop with a bigger screen???  :)  
Thanks for your patience with me!!
Have a great week!! I'm off to get ready for a sub for tomorrow. I'm writing curriculum all day with my sweet Literacy Cadre friends!!  (I will miss my little sweeties, though!)
Joyfully!
Nancy

 


















3 comments:

  1. Nancy, don't be so hard on yourself. We're only human and we all make mistakes. It happens to all of us. Your stuff is great and the fact that you share them with everyone makes you very special!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful resources. Maybe Santa will bring you a new laptop with a big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I hate to be picky, especially since I LOVE your work, but I found another mistake in the Santa's Stuck pack. On p. 17 of the fact families, you have 3+4=5. Can I get a corrected sheet please? Thanks again for everything. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!